Last updated: 16 / 03 /2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to enable websites to function, or to help them function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- Ensure that our website works as expected
- Remember your preferences, such as the language you have selected
- Improve the user experience by providing information on how our website is used
- Personalize content and advertising based on your interests and preferences
- Provide information about the use of our website to third parties, including advertising partners
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions you have taken that constitute a request for services, such as logging in or filling out forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and to see how visitors navigate the website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and personalize content for you, such as your preferred language or region.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing habits on our website, as well as other websites. They are used to provide you with targeted advertising based on your interests and preferences.
How can I control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. To learn more, visit aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent them from being installed. However, if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.